Thursday 18 October 2012

Fiddling with the blog



Hello, everyone. I've had this blog for over a year and a half now, and I'm going to change a few things. Nothing too drastic, mind. I'll still be focusing on fantasy and history with the occasional foray into science and sci-fi. But I am going to start promoting a select band of ye olde posts on Twitter, which will hopefully get some more attention to those posts and a few more followers.
   
I'm also going to add an Interviews page. At present I've only done the two (but they're a very good two: Toby Frost, author of the Space Captain Smith series, and Terry Mancour, author of the Spellmonger series) and I plan on adding more.

I've been quite busy writing (and map-making, more on that in the next post) of late, and I'll be a bit more active writing posts now.

Thaddeus




No comments:

Post a Comment