Tuesday 30 October 2012

Bane of Souls now up at Goodreads.com



Yes, it's a few months since the book was released, but I've finally gotten around to joining Goodreads (which seems pretty cool from a reader's perspective as well) and adding Bane of Souls to it.

One thing I especially like about the site is that you can give a rating of 1-5 stars without also having to write a review. It's a simple but clever separation, as very few people actually write reviews.

Bane of Souls can be found at the following link, so if you've read it please add it to your shelf and consider rating/reviewing it:


There are no trivia/quizzes as yet, but I do plan on getting around to adding some questions. I probably won't use the blog feature, as I have this one for general use and the official site's writing blog (http://thaddeuswhite.weebly.com/writing-blog.html) for more focused articles about writing and how things are coming along.

Thaddeus



No comments:

Post a Comment