Friday 30 March 2018

The Wayfarer’s Rest – New Blog Announcement


Hey, everyone.

As you’ll know, this personal blog of mine is a rambly affair that meanders like a drunk seeking a kebab shop. I’ve been wondering about writing a blog that was a bit more focused, more regularly updated with fantasy/sci-fi and history/science stuff.

Thaddeus the Sixth isn’t going anywhere. I shall still be rambling inanely on esoteric subjects, as well as putting up Tales of Knights and Nitwits here.

The Wayfarer’s Rest will seek to inform, educate and entertain, like a SFF BBC, only with one person working on it, and without the £3bn guaranteed income (alas). For the most part, the content of the two blogs won’t directly overlap, although I may dual post or repost odd bits and pieces (such as my writing about the Fermi Paradox here).

I did consider simply transmogrifying Thaddeus the Sixth into what The Wayfarer’s Rest will be, but decided against it. For a start, I like having a place I can ramble about anything I like without worrying if anyone will actually read it.

On that note, a new blog about a few coins I have which are weird shapes will be up next week.

Thaddeus

No comments:

Post a Comment