Friday 15 February 2013

Friday 5 and a new review



After Valentine's Day seeing my sole romantic contact come in the form of an e-mail from a gardening centre, there was some nicer (although not romantic) surprises today.

Richard Schiver, horror/suspense writer, has released his latest Friday 5 (a Q&A quintet), this time with none other than myself. The questions, and, indeed, the answers, can be found at the link below:


In similar awkward marketing/self-promotion news the lovely Miss Croft has just reviewed Bane of Souls. Naturally, 3/5 is a little lower than I would like. However, as with most things in life, criticism is less welcome but more useful than praise and I'll certainly consider her points for future writing. Her full review can be read below:


I'll add these links to the interview and review tabs.

Thaddeus



No comments:

Post a Comment