Monday 14 May 2012

Irritating Delay


I’d planned to try and get all of Bane of Souls formatted and ready for Smashwords in one go, reckoning it’d take 2-3 hours.

Unfortunately, I must’ve angered the gods somehow because I’ve had a single window of time through which to try this in the last week, and was unable to take advantage of it due to a (non-serious) medical problem.

Anyway, I’m going to try and do it piecemeal. At the start of June I should have some peace and quiet, so if it’s not finished by then (and I certainly hope it will be) that should be a perfect time to get it done.

In the meantime, The Crisis of Rome: The Jugurthine and Northern Wars and the Rise of Marius by Gareth Sampson has arrived. It covers a period (roughly 150-100BC) I’m unfamiliar with, and should be interesting reading.

Thaddeus

No comments:

Post a Comment