Friday 2 September 2016

Explorations: Through the Wormhole is out now

Explorations: Through the Wormhole, a sci-fi anthology featuring short stories by 14 authors (including my own Dead Weight), is out now.

The stories all happen in the same universe, and follow (from 2052) the first emergence of wormholes in the solar system. My own focuses on the Winged Oasis, a Chinese smuggler ship that’s being pummelled by an imperial frigate.

It’s a cracking trilogy, with contributions from bestselling sci-fi authors such as Jo Zebedee, Ralph Kern and Richard Fox.

Physical editions of Explorations are planned for a fortnight from now, and an audiobook edition is also coming (something I forgot when I gave my characters Chinese names and then had to check my pronunciation was correct [it was. Huzzah for pinyin!]).

There’s also a related newsletter, which will contain sci-fi news from many authors, (including but not, I think, limited to the anthology contributors) at http://www.scifiexplorations.com/ [Unsure as yet if I’ll be able to cheekily get Kingdom Asunder plugged that way, but I have, at least, mentioned it just now. Still on for a December release, currently].

So, buy Explorations: Through the Wormhole and enjoy excellent stories from some of the best sci-fi authors in writing today (and me).


Thaddeus

No comments:

Post a Comment